If you use Mozilla-Firefox and you want to see the pictures, click on the lines you see below the text. This merd of blog doesn't support Firefox yet.
Si lavora da quelle parti ogni tanto? autrement dit...ti capita ogni tanto di lavorare da quelle parti o sei sempre on the road??:-))
E non e' che posso stare sempre li' a columbus a far ballar la scimmia...
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.»
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Si lavora da quelle parti ogni tanto? autrement dit...ti capita ogni tanto di lavorare da quelle parti o sei sempre on the road??:-))
E non e' che posso stare sempre li' a columbus a far ballar la scimmia...
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment