If you use Mozilla-Firefox and you want to see the pictures, click on the lines you see below the text. This merd of blog doesn't support Firefox yet.
ma è girato a columbus?perchè non ne fai uno simil anche lì?
so tutti un pugno de vigliacchi!!!
ma... qua la patacca non e' tanto vigliacca... non so ora vedo!
=P bleah
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ma è girato a columbus?perchè non ne fai uno simil anche lì?
so tutti un pugno de vigliacchi!!!
ma... qua la patacca non e' tanto vigliacca... non so ora vedo!
=P bleah
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment